2 cups of tinned corn kernels, 1/2 cup of water, 3T oil.
(1) 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/4t sea salt,
(2) 1T miso.
1. Drain corn kernels in a sieve.
2. Add seasoning (1) to a big mixing bowl; Gradually stir in 1/2 cup of water; Stir till well mixed; Add the corn kernels and seasoning (2); Stir till well mixed.
3. Add 1T oil to a non-stick pan; Heat over a high heat; Turn to a low heat; Spoon 2T corn batter into the pan; Spread the batter with the back of a spoon to form a fritter with roughly 7.5cm diameter; Pan-fry over a low heat for 3 minutes; Turn the fritter over; Pan-fry over a low heat for 3 minutes; Turn the fritter over; Turn to a medium heat; Pan-fry over a medium heat till both sides have been golden brown; Set the fritter on kitchen paper (repeat the step till the corn batter is used up).
4. Gently pat-dry the fritters with kitchen paper; Arrange on serving plates.